- Contact Us
- Get A Pack
To download the ATLauncher you need to select the correct version. If you are running Windows then you should select the 'Windows (.exe)' button. If you are running a Mac then you should select the 'Mac OSX (.app)' button. If your running Linux or prefer to use the jar file, then you should select the 'Linux/Others (.jar)' button.
If your using the Mac OSX App then simple extract the file if necessary then place the ATLauncher app somewhere such as your /Applications folder or directly in your Dock. Otherwise put the exe/jar file in it's own folder somewhere on your computer such as on your desktop or documents folder, making triple sure you place it in it's a new blank folder.
Once downloaded and placed somewhere it's as simple as opening it like you do any other application. Once the ATLauncher is open you can then go to the 'Accounts' tab and enter in your Minecraft Username/Email and Password combination to add your account and start playing packs.
To play a pack just simply navigate to the 'Packs' tab and click 'New Instance' on any of the packs you want to play. Optionally give it a name and pick a version to install and click Install and the process will run through and by the end you will have a working instance which you can play in the 'Instances' tab.
For a more details walkthrough on how to download and install the ATLauncher, please watch the Installation Video below. If you have any issues then please feel free to post in our forums to get some help.
Make sure you save the download to a new folder somewhere. Don't just place this on your desktop or run it from your downloads folder, it should be run from a folder of it's own.
If you're using the Mac app and it comes up as damaged, it isn't. Please don't post about this on our forums and watch the install video above, and at roughly the 5 minute mark, it explains how to solve it. Any threads about this on the forums will be immediately moved to the Graveyard.
Excessively clicking the download buttons will automatically IP ban you for 3 hours!
- Fix memory/ram initial setting not being able to be the same as the maximum setting
- Change to NodeCDN download servers
- Change branding to NodeCraft (See News tab for the announcement)
- Change icons to be Mojang compliant
- Get active file servers when booting up the launcher
- Fix issue with Twitch integration being broken when refreshing access token
- Fix experimental JSON support
- Add in command line option to skip tray integration (--skip-tray-integration)
- Change network checker tool to not be provider reliant
- Force initial memory to be lower than the maximum ram setting
- Only use Mojang default java arguments when there is no custom java arguments set by the user
- Remove _JAVA_OPTIONS environment variables when launching Minecraft
- Increase height of the launcher by a little bit
- Fix issues with linux and getting MAC address
- Add in debug levels.
- Fix accounts not being able to be added with remembered password under some circumstances.
- Don't set the splash screen to always be on top as it may hide some dialogs.
- Add in debugging tools to help diagnose issues.
- Add in localization to the Splash Screen thanks to lexware.
- Fix localization issue when double clicking an instances image and it has an update.
- Add in pack tags to show the packs type on the packs tab.
- Change encryption key to be more unique. Thanks to jynolen.
- Make it clearer that we're reattempting to get a new access token to clear some confusion.
- Fix NPE when toggling a pack/instances visibility when no account selected. Thanks to modmuss50.
- Fix the Java 8 warning dialog not hiding.
- Don't show the View Mods button when the pack has no published versions.
- Switch to GNU GPL v3.0 license.
- Switch all localization to the new method.
- Load custom libraries when loading Minecraft added to the bin/ folder.
- Make the distinction between a jar mod and a mod that goes inside the Minecraft.jar.
- Fix copying the console log not producing correct new lines.
- Check available CreeperRepo edges and disable servers not available.
- Fix Java 6 incompatibilities with the Server Checker tool.
- Prompt for updates to dev verisons.
- Fixes missing hand pointer on instance images, un localized buttons and missing update button
- Fix Java 6 incompatibility
- Fix issues with insta crashes still trying to send stats to the server.
- Add in separate logging calls for pack updates, installs and server installs.
- Add in a View Mods button to see the mods in a pack with links to their website.
- Title bar now shows you which page your on as well as how many of something in on that page.
- Searching packs now also can search their description.
- Add in default language file to jar for when it cannot read it from disk. Hopefully fix some non starting errors.
- Add in warning when user is using Java 8 that it may be incompatible with some versions of Forge.
- Various miscellaneous tweaks and improvements.
- Change mouse icon to hand icon when hovering over instances image to indicate it's clickable
- Add in initial memory/ram setting for controlling the -Xms command line argument when launching Minecraft
- Add in warning icon
- Add warning to memory settings when user is on a 32 bit system
- Add New Zealand - Auckland server
- Add the ability to change an instances image. Simply right click it and select 'Change Image'
- Add in warning messages when mods are selected with a warning message attached to them
- Removed logging of time played and installs for dev packs (which would error out anyway)
- Fix misconfigured themes causing console stalls
- Fix Account tab to now display 'Accounts' rather than 'Account'
- Fix issue when libraries didn't contain a - causing the install process to cancel
- Fix skins not updating in the launcher due to new format by Mojang
- Fix uuid not being passed to Minecraft when offline
- Fix relocalization in the settings so it properly relocalizes when language is changed
- Fix issue installing packs with overwritten libraries
© 2012-2014 ATLauncher