To download the ATLauncher you need to select the correct version. If you are running Windows then you should select the 'Windows (.exe)' button. If you are running a Mac then you should select the 'Mac OSX (.app)' button. If your running Linux or prefer to use the jar file, then you should select the 'Linux/Others (.jar)' button.
If your using the Mac OSX App then simple extract the file if necessary then place the ATLauncher app somewhere such as your /Applications folder or directly in your Dock. Otherwise put the exe/jar file in it's own folder somehwere on your computer such as on your desktop or documents folder, making triple sure you place it in it's a new blank folder.
Once downloaded and placed somewhere it's as simple as opening it like you do any other application. Once the ATLauncher is open you can then go to the 'Accounts' tab and enter in your Minecraft Username/Email and Password combination to add your account and start playing packs.
To play a pack just simply navigate to the 'Packs' tab and click 'New Instance' on any of the packs you want to play. Optionally give it a name and pick a version to install and click Install and the process will run through and by the end you will have a working instance which you can play in the 'Instances' tab.
For a more details walkthrough on how to download and isntall the ATLauncher, please watch the Installation Video below. If you have any issues then please feel free to post in our forums to get some help.
- Fix Auth Key system
- Fix issue with specific users java arguments affecting Minecraft
- Fixes NPE when an installed pack has been deleted from ATLauncher
- Fix issue with pack arguments not taking precedence over user arguments
- Fix GUI not being big enough
- Fixes issue with Minecraft dock icon with Retina Displays on Mac
- Fixes issues when browsers add a .zip to the end of a downloaded file
- Fix issue with Memory and PermGen minimum settings not being set on update/reinstall
- Add in warnings when user doesn't have enough Ram and/or PermGen set as required by the pack
- Warns user if running 32 bit Java on a 64 bit Windows install
- Fix Master Server
- Don't allow multiple setting of java arguments from both user and pack
- Add setting to close the Launcher after Minecraft is closed
- Fix untranslated text for removing semi public packs
- Fixes issues with API calls not working
- Adds in the start of an Advanced Backup system (Thanks to kihira)
- Adds in Mojang Status notification (Thanks to kihira)
- Adds in tooltips for help icons in the Settings tab rather than popups (Thanks to kihira)
- Fixes issue with META-INF not being deleted if a Jar mod is added to a pack via the Eidt Mods dialog
- Fixes issue with adding mods from the Edit Mods dialog would fail if the folder didn't exist
- Allows packs to have clickable links in the Install and Update messages
- Fix possible issue where minecraft process hasn't exited when reading if it crashed or not
- Add ability to open Downloads folder for the Launcher when doing browser downloads
- Fixes issues with non english locales
- Add new types for installing ic2 and den libraries
- Fix instances not installing
- Fix issues with downloads not downloading from other ATLauncher servers when failed
- Save a backup of the file were downloading just incase it doesn't download correctly
- Fix Base64 reference in InstanceInstaller
- Fix issues some people had get auth keys
© 2012-2014 ATLauncher