- Contact Us
- Get A Pack
|Minecraft Forge||10.13.2.1230||Minecraft Forge is a modding API used by alot of mods.||Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw||Donate|Website|
|MadPack 2 Resource Pack||2.0.5||Resource Pack to the MadPack||Unknown||Website|
|MadPack 2 Resource Pack PG||2.0.5||Resource Pack to the MadPack||Unknown||Website|
|Artifacts||1.0.6||Adds randomly generated magic items to treasure loot generation.||Draco18s||Website|
|Air Overhaul||1.7.10_1.0||Zero air is instant death||Unknown||Website|
|Appliedenergistics 2||rv1-stable-1||Storage for your items||Unknown||Website|
|Apocalypse||1.7.10-0.0.5||Monsters gets harder over time.||Unknown||Website|
|AppleCore||1.7.10-1.0.0||Needed for Hungeroverhaul||Unknown||Website|
|BattleTowers||1.7.10||Adds large towers with a boss and loot||Unknown||Website|
|BiblioCraft||1.8.2||BiblioCraft adds fancy storage containers including bookcases, armor stands, potion shelves, regular shelves, tool racks, glass weapon cases, wooden desks and wooden chest labels and now add machines, redstone interactions, and eyeware! New in 1.3: Fancy lamps and golden lanterns. Also Tables and enchanted plates!||Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair||Donate|Website|
|BuildCraft||6.0.18||Adds a Quarry, machines, robots and much more||Unknown||Website|
|Carpenter's Blocks||3.3.0||Adds slopes and a variety of vanilla-inspired blocks that support covers, side covers, overlays, dyes and chiseled patterns.||Mineshopper||Donate|Website|
|CoFH Framework||[1.7.10]3.0.0B6-32||Framework required for all Team CoFH mods.||KingLemmingCoFH, Cynycal, Zeldo||Donate|Website|
|CoFHLib||[1.7.10]1.0.0B6-26||Framework required for all Team CoFH mods.||KingLemmingCoFH, Cynycal, Zeldo||Donate|Website|
|Damage Indicators||3.2.0||Displays the damage you inflict on creatures, as well as current health, name and potion effects.||rich1051414||Donate|Website|
|DeadlyWorld||1.0.2||Adds random traps||Unknown||Website|
|Dungeonpack||1.7.10-1.0||Adds small dungeons||Unknown||Website|
|CodeChickenCore||18.104.22.168||Core library for all ChickenBones mods||ChickenBones||Donate|Website|
|CodeChickenLib||22.214.171.124||Needed for ChickenBones mods||ChickenBones||Donate|Website|
|Chisel||2-126.96.36.199||Adds a chisel item that lets you carve blocks like cobblestone or sandstone. Adds two new blocks to world generation: marble and limestone, which can be be carved and crafted into many various building materials.||AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN||Website|
|Dimensional Anchors||59.0.2||Yet another chunkloader mod.||immibis||Website|
|Ender Storage||188.8.131.52||EnderStorage is a mod that offers a means to store your items in The END, causing them to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time. All EnderStorage makes use of the magic of colors to link storage with its little piece of The END. Any EnderStorage with the same color code share inventory (even across dimensions).||ChickenBones||Donate|Website|
|Enderio||184.108.40.206||Adds multiple machines and gadgets||Unknown||Website|
|Extrautilities||1.1.0k||Filled with many blocks/items you need||Unknown||Website|
|Fastcraft||1.9||Fix Forge issues and worldgen lag||Unknown||Website|
|Factorization||1.7.10-0.8.88.5||Auto-crafting, ore processing, barrels, and other toys||neptunepink||Website|
|ForgeMultipart||220.127.116.117||Allows multiple things in a one block space||Unknown||Donate|Website|
|GrowthCraft Core||1.7.10-2.1.0a||Shared files within GrowthCraft||Gwafu||Website|
|GrowthCraft Grapes||1.7.10-2.1.0a||Adds Grapes which can be brewed into Grape Wine.||Gwafu||Website|
|GrowthCraft Hops||1.7.10-2.1.0a||Adds Hops which can be brewed into Ale.||Gwafu||Website|
|GrowthCraft Core: Cellar||1.7.10-2.1.0a||Shared files within GrowthCraft||Gwafu||Website|
|GrowthCraft Rice||1.7.10-2.1.0a||Adds rice which can be crafted to rice balls and brewed into rice wine||Gwafu||Website|
|GrowthCraft Apples||1.7.10-2.1.0a||Improves the way of farming apples and addition of Apple Ciders.||Gwafu||Website|
|GrowthCraft Bees||1.7.10-2.1.0a||Adds bamboos which can be crafted to fresh looking aesthetics||Gwafu||Website|
|Hardcore Ender Expension||1.7.10-1.6.4||Hardcore Ender Expansion offers unique, new content across the End. The dragon became a truly challenging boss with a great reward, but the adventure doesn't end there. The End is no longer just an island. Go investigate unique ores, battle new mobs, travel to new biomes, the death awaits you! ... I mean, adventure. Adventure awaits you.||chylex||Donate|Website|
|Headcrumbs||1.2.5||Adds random heads||Unknown||Website|
|Hungeroveraul||1.7.10-beta.2||Changes a lot to the food and hungersystem in minecraft||Unknown||Website|
|IndustrialCraft 2 API||2-2.2.633||Needed for Mekanism||Alblaka, Player, RichardG, Thunderdark, GregoriusT, alexthesax, Drashian, Elementalist, Feanturi, Lurch1985, SirusKing, tahu44||Donate|Website|
|Inventory Tweaks||1.58-147||Tweaks to inventory handling for ease of use, including sorting and automatic replacement of broken tools or exhausted stacks of items.||Jimeo Wan, Kobata||Website|
|Immibis Core||59.0.1||This is like CodeChicken Core, Buildcraft Core, RedPower Core, and so on - it provides requirements for other mods.||immibis||Website|
|InfernalMobs||1.5.9||Diablo like monsters||Unknown||Website|
|InGame Info XML||1.7.10-18.104.22.168-universal||Display extra information on top of your ingame screen.||Lunatrius||Website|
|Iron Chest||1.7.10-22.214.171.1247||New chests with larger sizes, with in-place upgrade items.||cpw||Website|
|LunatriusCore||126.96.36.199||needed for Stackie||Unknown||Website|
|Lucky_Block||5-1-0||Do you dare to open these lucky blocks?||Unknown||Website|
|Lycanites Mobs||188.8.131.52||Lycanites Mobs is a project that adds a wide range of new mobs to Minecraft. The mod is split into several addons which each add a group of mobs to a specific biome.||Lycanite||Donate|Website|
|Mantle||1.7.10_0.3.2||Needed for TinkerConstruct||Unknown||Website|
|Magicalcrops||1.7.10-0.5||Adds new crops to the game||Unknown||Website|
|MineTweaker||3-1.7.10-3.0.9||Lets you customize recipe and the game||Unknown||Website|
|MineFactory Reloaded||[1.7.10]2.8.0RC3-591||Automate everything!||PowerCrystals, TehKrush, AtomicStryker, Feanorith, skyboy026||Website|
|MekanismGenerators||1.7.10-184.108.40.206||Generators module of Mekanism.||aidancbrady||Donate|Website|
|MekanismTools||1.7.10-220.127.116.11||Tools module for Mekanism.||aidancbrady||Donate|Website|
|Mekanism||1.7.10-18.104.22.168||Energy, Armor, Tools, Weapons, Machines, Magic.||aidancbrady||Donate|Website|
|MobProperties||1.7.10-0.3.3||Lets us customize monsters||Unknown||Website|
|MobiusCore||1.2.3_1.7.10||needed for Opis||Unknown||Website|
|NaturalAbsorption||1.2.1||Adds extra hearts||Unknown||Website|
|NotEnoughItems||1.7.10-22.214.171.124||Allows you to quickly and easily look up recipes and uses for any item in Minecraft included modded items. Also allows easy spawning of items and a range of one click utilities.||ChickenBones||Donate|Website|
|NEI Addons||126.96.36.199||Adds in mod integration into NEI by showing bee breeding information as well as other helpful mod plugins.||bdew||Donate|Website|
|Nether Ores||[1.7.10]2.3.0RC3-84||Introduces mineable yet dangerous ores to the Nether||PowerCrystals, TehKrush, AtomicStryker, skyboy026||Website|
|Opis||1.2.3_1.7.10||Map with more functions||Unknown||Website|
|OpenBlocks||1.7.10-1.3-snapshot-456||OpenBlocks is a random collection of ideas - ideas the community have suggested, or ideas we thought "Why hasn't anyone done that yet?". There is no theme, it's quite random. It's not even just blocks, as the name suggests!||Mikee, NeverCast, boq, Lyqyd||Donate|Website|
|OpenMods Lib||1.7.10-0.6-snapshot-233||This is required for all of OpenBlocks mods.||Mikeemoo||Donate|Website|
|Pam's Harvestcraft||1.7.10a||Expanded food system including tons of new crops!||MatrexsVigil||Donate|Website|
|PandorasBox||2.0.1||Do you dare to open it?||Unknown||Website|
|ProjectE-Alpha||0.2c||A remake of EE2 with new functions too||Unknown||Website|
|PlanterHelper||1.7.10_0.5.0||Makes farming a lot easyer||Unknown||Website|
|QuarryPlus||188.8.131.52||This mod add advanced quarry and more.||yogpstop||Website|
|Xeno's Reliquary||1.2-Release||Two words: magical swag. Oh, and a gun.||x3n0ph0b3||Website|
|LibSandstone||1.0.0-Release||Needed for Reliquary||Unknown||Website|
|RandomThings||2.1.4||Adds random things||Unknown||Website|
|Redstone Arsenal||[1.7.10]1.1.0B4-10||Redstone Arsenal adds several new items used to create powerful tools.||KingLemmingCoFH, Cynycal, Zeldo||Donate|Website|
|Roguelike Dungeons Mod||1.3.5||A mod that adds random dungeon complexes to the world||Greymerk||Website|
|Ruins||1.7.10-14.1||Adds traps to the world||Unknown||Website|
|Ruins configs||14.1||Adds traps to the world||Unknown||Donate|Website|
|Stackie||1.7.10-184.108.40.206||Stack entities into groups to decrease lag.||Lunatrius||Website|
|Smallboats||1.7.10-10.13.0-13.0||Adds a new boat called a Punt and a whitehall||Unknown||Website|
|Soul Shards Reborn||rc2||Adds monster spawners||Unknown||Website|
|SpecialAI||1.7.10-1.1.0||New AI for vanilla monsters||Unknown||Website|
|Special Mobs||3.0.3||In short, this mod introduces variants to your default Minecraft mods, such as creepers with fiery explosions, skeletons that shoot poisoned arrows, and zombies that throw other mobs at you. Not only that, but it allows you adjust all vanilla spawn rates and even make jockeys more common!||FatherToast||Donate|Website|
|Tinkers' Construct||1.7.10-1.7.1c||A little of this, a little of that, a lot of tinkering, and a lot of tools||mDiyo, fuj1n, ProgWML6, Sunstrike||Donate|Website|
|Trollore||1.7.10_1.4||Adds silverfish ore||Unknown||Website|
|Tinkers' Mechworks||0.2.8||Addon for Tinkers Construct||mDiyo, fuj1n, ProgWML6, Sunstrike, Pillbox||Donate|Website|
|The Twilight Forest||1.7.10-2.3.2||An enchanted forest dimension.||Benimatic (Ben Mazur)||Website|
|Thermal Expansion||[1.7.10]4.0.0B5-13||Expanding Minecraft thermally - provides new options for automation and processing!||KingLemmingCoFH, Cynycal, ZeldoKavira||Donate|Website|
|ThermalFoundation||[1.7.10]1.0.0B3-8||Expanding Minecraft thermally - provides new options for automation and processing!||KingLemmingCoFH, Cynycal, ZeldoKavira||Donate|Website|
|VeinMiner||1.7.10_0.16.1.16||Lets you mine faster||Unknown||Website|
|Waila||1.5.5_1.7.10||Gives you more informations of the stuff you look at||Unknown||Website|
|Witchery||1.7.10-0.20.5||Extending Minecraft with witchcraft.||Emoniph||Website|
Beta 5 Changelog:
Updated forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1230 and tons of library files
- Fix Piston Crash
- New Belt Artifacts
- Added Auto Chisel
- New Chisel Blocks
- Code refractor
- Code cleanup overall
Updated LycanitesMobsComplete 220.127.116.11 [1.7.10]
- New Weapon Added: Cinderfall Sword, Venom Axeblade
- Bug Fix: Mobs added to custom spawners should now all spawn (only the first and last entries were being randomly chosen hence some events don't have all of their mobs and some mobs such as the Skylus or Ika weren't spawning).
- Bug Fix: Armor Piercing still wasn't completely working, it should definitely be fixed now. I have tested it on numerous modded armor and it seems to work however some modded armor applies a constantly health regeneration which unfortunately cannot be stopped without drastic action.
- Bug Fix: Dying or teleporting when being picked up by a mob such as a Roc or feared should no longer glitch things out. Additionally players and mobs can now be picked up and taken out of vehicles such as boats but cannot be affected when on a mount or when mounted by another entity.
- Bug Fix: The Subspecies Tags config setting should now hide the tags of rare mobs correctly. Rare mobs that were spawned before this fix will always show their name tags still as it is saved to their NBT entries but newly spawned subpsecies will now show or hide their tags based on this setting correctly.
- Bug Fix: Vespids with a hive and a Queen should now despawn correctly on Peaceful Difficulty.
- Bug Fix: Inferno Mobs such as Cinder should never take any damage from Fire damage types. While they were already immune to being set on fire, damage that was treated as fire damage would still damage them.
- Bug Fix: Kobolds will no longer steal torches if the "mobGreifing" gamerule is false.
- Bug Fix: Pets, Minions, etc will no longer harm their owners with ranged attacks (unless Friendly Fire is turned off via the config).
- Major Bug Fix: Zephyr minions should no longer cause a crash on servers.
- Major Bug Fix: Grues should no longer cause a crash on servers.
- Improvement: Lowered the Demon Mob spawn weights from the likes of 100 to 8 to match other mobs, however if any mob is added to the Nether (Hell) Biome, their weight will be multiplied by 10, this is because vanilla Nether mobs such as the Zombie Pigmen have a weight of 100, I'm not sure why this is but this is a cool work around to keep the Demon Mobs balanced when used in Events and when set to spawn.
- Improvement: Minions spawned from the new minion swords will now spawn behind and to the side of the player instead of on the player.
- Improvement: Pet/Minion Inventories can now only be opened by sneak right clicking or with an open hand.
- Improvement: Veswax and Propolis (Vespid Hive Blocks) will now slowly disappear in a similar way to vanilla leaves blocks when there is no Vespid Queen nearby, this means that once the Queen is killed, the hive will slowly break apart. Player placed hive blocks will not do this much like how player placed leaves blocks don't despawn when there are no logs around.
- Improvement: Geonach now have a large spawn destruction radius!
- Improvement: Revised the item damage modifier code for mobs such as Geonachs (weak to pickaxes) and Spriggans (weak to axe). Any item that is effective at mining a block similar to the mob such as stone for a Geonach or wood for a Spriggan will now deal additional damage to the mob. Before the code searched specifically for vanilla items or items with pickaxe, axe, etc in their name which wasn't the best way of implementing this.
- Improvement: Added a dedicated SKY custom spawn type. Many mobs that randomly spawn and can fly such as Roc, Raiko, Remobra, Manticore, Spriggans, etc should now use this instead of the vanilla MONSTER spawn type, this will allow them to spawn randomly in the air with 48 blocks above or below players this will also mean that areas really high in the sky should be populated with mobs.
- Improvement: Jengu no longer sound like toilets! They have a completely new set of sounds!
- Improvement: The advanced buff foods can now be found as random chest loot in dungeons, etc.
- Improvement: Added random loot to Village Blacksmith Chests.
- Many bug fixes
- New Blocks Added: Propolis and Veswax, these are hive blocks and are built by Vespid around their Queen!
- New Mob Event Added: The Swarm
- New Jungle Mobs Added: Vespid and Vespid Queen
Conba can be infected by Vespid where they will become mindless walking nests and will melee attack instead of throwing poop, on death the baby Vespid instead will burst out!
- Improvement: Grue no longer drain health when attacking all the time, instead if their target has any beneficial effects applied to them, the Grue will consume a random one of those and then drain health.
- Major Bug Fix: Fixed an unlikely but still very possible crash with the SKY spawn type.
- Major Bug Fix: Concapede Segments have been optimized, this will hopefully stop some major lag issues as they swarm out of control! Segments not attached to a head will now despawn naturally, headless Segments can be fed any vegetable and will then grow immediately into a Head which will then start growing up to 10 Segments of its own over time.
- Bug Fix: The SKY spawn type and all events that use it should now be able to spawn mobs underground correctly!
- Bug Fix: Conba should now always throw poop instead of standing and doing nothing whilst getting hit! Infected Conba will melee instead.
- Bug fixes
- bug fixes
- Bug fixes
Updated HardcoreEnderExpansion MC-1.7.10 v1.6.4
- Biome Islands have Interactions, which are random events that make the islands more alive!
- Added Endium Ore, Ingot and Block!
- Added Homeland Endermen that spawn in Enchanted Island (Homeland), they are special!
- Added health regeneration and mob healing ability to Lice
- Added check for broken builds + config option (it is suggested to leave this option enabled)
- New ambient sounds in the Infested Forest (Deep)
- New notification system reports errors to the player/server operators
- Ravaged Brick hardness now depends on amount of spawners in the dungeon, mining is also quicker with Scorching Pickaxe
- Ender Dragon's crystal range now depends on difficulty and overpoweredMobs config option
- Meteoroid worldgen changed quite a bit, more changes will be done later
- Dragon Egg has been added to creative menu, and it teleports back to the portal when it gets destroyed
- Improved broken recipe handling and debugging
- Holding shift while using NEI on HEE items will not open the Compendium
- Lice would lose abilities after reloading the world
- Removing activated Charm Pouch from the inventory kept the effects active
- Discovering new object had no sound effect
- End structures should no longer regenerate when the world is reloaded midst generation
- Fixed Biome Compass crash
- Fixed Infestation file crash
- (Hopefully) fixed occasional island generation crash
- ongoing efforts to fix other peoples mods for them ._.
- infernal mobs will now never apply potion effects to fakeplayer entities
- and neither will infernal mobs send packets to fake player entities
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixes
Updated resources-14.1 - Needed for Ruins
- Bug Fixes
+ consolidated template spawning: now no rule will call block updates before spawning is finished. might fix redstone/piston bugs
+ fixed oddness in /testruin always spawning one y too high (this is for all coordinate types!)
+ fixed Skull Blocks being broken, unfortunately this means the syntax changed
+ from Skull:skulltype:rotation[:playername]-meta to Skull:skulltype:rotation[:uuid-playername]-meta
+ i dont think you can find out uuid by yourself, so use the template parser to get player heads
+ changed /testruin syntax to /testruin TEMPLATENAME [X Y Z [ROTATION]] - it was: /testruin TEMPLATENAME [ROTATION X Y Z]
+ improved /testruin to accept relative coordinates aka "~x"
+ improved /testruin to work when used by command blocks
+ added server command documentation to readme
- Code cleaning
- Should now use same configs as MadPack1
- Better IMC support for materials
- More Localization
- Flux modifier now needs at least battery capacity/1000 in durability to be applicable
- Compressed Cobblestone can only be melted up to 4x
- Smeltery Fuel consumption reworkjustmentfixes
- Don't die.
- New Hardcore Hearts
- Redstone on Gloves actually works now
- Fixes Crashes with crafting table
- fAOE-Tools not getting proper callbacks for each broken block
- Fix wings not repairing with moss
- Fix traveller gear not being repairable
- Fix goggle and belt toggling
- Emerald Smeltery values
- Combressed Cobble Smeltery values and derpage
- More crash fixes
- More smaller fixes
- Really fast AOE Tools should work properly now
- King Slime got his name back
- Noppes NPCs don't drop yellow hearts anymore
- Some Toolforges looking like PatternChests
- Materials without parts crashing NEI
- ExtraTic toolparts being present twice
- Some more crash and display fixes
Updated both MadPack 2 Resourcepacks
- You may need to re-select them after updating
- New textures for TC hearts
- New music disk
- Much more changed text
IngameInfo now displays StatusEffects, Armor and much more. So these mods have been removed:
Changed some recipe
Fixed EMC exploits
Fixed Witchery EMC exploit thanks to https://twitter.com/JarnoVaH
Changed some Quest and moved some
Fixed a EMC Exploit reported by @100in33
Made Artifacts more rare
Changed some Luckyblocks
Disabled Many Update notifications
Map should now by default be square
The pack should now have better Cauldron support for servers
Hungry spider have been disabled
Removed Eart Protection Poppet
Removed Water Protection Poppet
Removed Fire Protection Poppet
Removed Hunger Protection Poppet
Moved SubMod to a Optional Mod
This is the release of MadPack 2 Beta.
Please report any bugs you find to:
No support is given, if you remove or add any other mods.
Updated betterAnvil - 3.0.10
- FIX: Bug that caused non-repairable items to be 'repaired' when renaming, e.g. tin strongbox (: 1) to creative strongbox (: 0)
- FIX: Crash caused by empty arrays
- Remove translation in config file to fix issues when language is changed
- FIX: Enchantment limit being 1 to big
- FIX: Enchanted book not being placed in anvil gui correctly
- FIX: Output stack not showing if the player did not have enough levels
Updated DeadlyWorld 1.0.2 for MC 1.6.2
- The break speed of silverfish blocks is now modified to match that of the blocks they are imitating.
- Should fix some monster water issues
- Bug fixes
Thaumcraft Pech should now spawn in Magical Forest again.
Updated MoreEnchantments to 1.6.4-1.1.2
- We used a early alpha build. So this should fix some bugs.
Disabled Kobold Thievery
- Should increase performance
Disabled Creative ThermalExpansion blocks to fix a exploit
Updated SpecialMobs to 3.0
- Should make the pack more stable, and a little less tick hungry.
Updated LycanitesMobsComplete to 1.5.1i [1.6.4]
- Fixing bugs, as we used a old version :P
Updated magicalcrops to 1.6.4_3.2.0_BETA_23
- New crops
- Bug fixes
© 2012-2014 ATLauncher