- Contact Us
- Get A Pack
To download the ATLauncher you need to select the correct version. If you are running Windows then you should select the 'Windows (.exe)' button. If you are running a Mac, Linux or prefer to use the jar file, then you should select the 'Linux/Mac/Others (.jar)' button.
Put the exe/jar file in its own folder somewhere on your computer such as on your desktop or documents folder, making triple sure you place it in it's a new blank folder.
Once downloaded and placed somewhere it's as simple as opening it like you do any other application. Once the ATLauncher is open you can then go to the 'Accounts' tab and enter in your Minecraft Username/Email and Password combination to add your account and start playing packs.
To play a pack just simply navigate to the 'Packs' tab and click 'New Instance' on any of the packs you want to play. Optionally give it a name and pick a version to install and click Install and the process will run through and by the end you will have a working instance which you can play in the 'Instances' tab.
For a more details walkthrough on how to download and install the ATLauncher, please watch the Installation Video below. If you have any issues then please feel free to join our Discord to get some help.
Make sure you save the download to a new folder somewhere. Don't just place this on your desktop or run it from your downloads folder, it should be run from a folder of it's own.
In order to use ATLauncher, you must have Java installed on your system. If you don't have Java installed, you can download and install Java 8 from here.
- Fix installing newest versions of Forge
- Fix installing Forge 1.13 and above (Thanks to @DallasEpperson)
- Fix reinstalling packs without folder deletes not working
- Fix root Java path for found versions not resolving on some systems
- Don't use Windows folder Java when looking for Java version to use
- Fix invalid Java versions being found causing crashes
- Increase width of dropdown when selecting a curse mod file
- Add some basic filtering to not show files for a different loader
- Add a warning and button when Fabric API not installed for Fabric loader
- Show dependant mods when installing a mod to an instance
- Fix crash on 64 bit java check
- Fix when restarting, add command to not using system jna
- Fix issue with installing Fabric not downloading all libraries needed
- Add ability to select loader versions for packs that enable it
- Add ability to add mods from within the launcher direct from Curse
- Add in selectbox in Java settings tab to Java paths on windows
- Use a preferred version of Java on the users system
- Fix older versions of Minecraft not having sounds
- Change Fabric to use meta api to install
- Fix mods selection gui not showing all buttons in some languages
- Fix issues with jna
- Update minimum Java to Java 8
- Add in Discord rich presence integration
- Fix post launch error check dialog not being displayed correctly
- Fix fabric not installing correctly
- Fix Forge requiring all libraries even if they're clientreq=false
- Add in more detection for out of memory errors on launch