- Contact Us
- Get A Pack
To download the ATLauncher you need to select the correct version. If you are running Windows then you should select the 'Windows (.exe)' button. If you are running a Mac, Linux or prefer to use the jar file, then you should select the 'Linux/Mac/Others (.jar)' button.
Put the exe/jar file in its own folder somewhere on your computer such as on your desktop or documents folder, making triple sure you place it in it's a new blank folder.
Once downloaded and placed somewhere it's as simple as opening it like you do any other application. Once the ATLauncher is open you can then go to the 'Accounts' tab and enter in your Minecraft Username/Email and Password combination to add your account and start playing packs.
To play a pack just simply navigate to the 'Packs' tab and click 'New Instance' on any of the packs you want to play. Optionally give it a name and pick a version to install and click Install and the process will run through and by the end you will have a working instance which you can play in the 'Instances' tab.
For a more details walkthrough on how to download and install the ATLauncher, please watch the Installation Video below. If you have any issues then please feel free to join our Discord to get some help.
Make sure you save the download to a new folder somewhere. Don't just place this on your desktop or run it from your downloads folder, it should be run from a folder of it's own.
Excessively clicking the download buttons will automatically IP ban you for 3 hours!
- If Minecraft java > 8 don't use default launch params
- Remove Sentry
- Print out java version information earlier in bootup process
- Add in dialog panel when using Newer Java than 8
- Fix broken Sentry release id
- Add in system information to Sentry
- Fix incompatability with Minecraft forge for 1.13.2 and onwards
- Move libraries out to root directory
- Move Minecraft assets into the root directory rather than within Configs directory
- Add support for Forge and Fabric loaders to be installed for packs
- Add Vanilla Minecraft tab to host Vanilla packs
- Make the window size a little bit bigger
- Change references to NodeCraft to Nodecraft
- Don't download resources when creating a server
- Add Sentry error logging to help debug issues
- Support 1.13 and later versions
- Remove all download servers other than Auto and Master
- Update NodeCraft icon
- Switch to https for all urls
- Require minimum version of Java 7
- Fix issues installing some libraries on OSX
- Remove ATLauncher from the classpath when launching Minecraft
- Add in Alex default skins for even UUID's
- Add in version_type to the launch arguments
- Fix dependsGroup on extraArguments not working correctly
- Stop showing error dialog when no skin is set by the user and is using default