- Contact Us
- Get A Pack
|Minecraft Forge||220.127.116.1105||Forge, our darling overlords that make our work possible.||Unknown||Website|
|Pixelmon Reforged||6.3.1||Pokemon in Minecraft.||PixelmonMod||Website|
|Xaero's Minimap||1.14.4||The most "vanilla-looking" minimap for Minecraft.||Xaero96||Website|
|Optifine HD Ultra||1.12.2_HD_U_D1||This mod adds support for HD textures and a lot of options for better looks and performance. Doubling the FPS is common.||Unknown||Website|
Pixelmon updated to 6.3.1
- Added a shiny AZ Floette texture since why not.
- Made those spiky-eared Pichu and AZ Floettes a bit rarer since boy were those too common.
- Also fixed rarities defaulting to 50 which fixes Red Shards also being too common.
- Got the growths ordered correctly in the Pokémon Editor as well, instead of just the statues.
- Improved the names of some of the Pokémaniac trainers.
- Fixed statues without animations causing crashes.
- Fixed Dawn and Dusk Stone ore causing client crashes on servers. Not much of a performance improvement after all. ):
- Fixed a related crash on the server-side caused by us having "END" where we should have had "START". Programming is hard.
- Fixed the occasional capture causing a hundred billion of that Pokémon to go into your PC.
- Fixed the Red and Blue Orbs not being taken from your inventory when you place them.
- Fixed randomly generated trainers not having Pokémon!
- Fixed evolutions not working once that species has evolved once.
- Fixed regular bosses using the megaBoss drops.
- Fixed regular sun and regular rain behaving like extreme sun and extreme rain!
- Fixed the default levels of: Rhyperior, Roggenrola, Crustle, Scraggy, Scrafty, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Ferroseed, Skunktank, Shaymin.
- Fixed things like /pokegive having trouble targeting players whose username is the beginning of someone else's username. I know that's confusing.
- Fixed a crash from Pokérus trying to spread.
- Fixed a crash if a player logs off after throwing a PokéBall that catches a Pokémon.
- Made a workaround to restore BungeeCord support. Thanks BungeeCord.
- Fixed the Good Rod recipe giving you a Super Rod lmao.
- Fixed the random gym structures not generating properly because of trainer data.
- Fixed those new megas not dropping their stones. I swear, one day we will remember.
- Fixed Mega Gyarados, Mega Audino, and Mega Altaria not having the appropriate types.
- Fixed some Pokémon getting two of the same move!
- Fixed spiky-eared Pichu's sprite being too high.
- Fixed bad things happening if you make some goofy mistakes in the SpawnSet JSONs.
Pixelmon updated to 6.3.0
Update to Main Menu, recommended servers etc. Recommend optional mods and texture packs on Discord!
*Added TCG 3.0.0