- Contact Us
- Get A Pack
|Minecraft Forge||10.13.2.1291||Minecraft Forge is a modding API used by alot of mods.||Eloraam,FlowerChild,Hawkye,MALfunction84,Scokeev9,SpaceToad,LexManos,cpw||Donate | Website|
|Jonbams streaming pack||2.0.19||Resource Pack to the MadPack||Unknown||Website|
|Jonbams PG streaming pack||2.0.19||Resource Pack to the MadPack||Unknown||Website|
|Artifacts||1.1.1||Adds randomly generated magic items to treasure loot generation.||Draco18s,Tmtravlr||Website|
|Air Overhaul||1.0||A simple mod that makes it so, when you run out of air under water you instantly die, and don't take damage slowly.||Mark719||Website|
|Applied Energistics 2||rv2-beta-8||A Mod about Matter, Energy and using them to conquer the world..||AlgorithmX2||Website|
|Apocalypse||1.7.10-0.0.5||Monsters gets harder over time.||Unknown||Website|
|AppleCore||1.1.0||An API for modifying the food and hunger mechanics of Minecraft||squeek502||Website|
|AtomicStryker's Battletowers||1.7.10||Giant Towers spawn all over the lands, featuring a vicious Mob infested Ascend leading up to an epic Boss Fight!||AtomicStryker||Website|
|Better Anvil||18.104.22.168||Adds a much better anvil||Unknown||Website|
|BiblioCraft||1.9.2||BiblioCraft adds fancy storage containers including bookcases, armor stands, potion shelves, regular shelves, tool racks, glass weapon cases, wooden desks and wooden chest labels and now add machines, redstone interactions, and eyeware, fancy lamps and golden lanterns. Also Tables, enchanted plates, map frames, and seats!||Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair||Donate | Website|
|Buildcraft||6.4.5||Extending Minecraft with pipes, auto-crafting, quarries, engines and much more!||CovertJaguar||Website|
|CoFH Core||3.0.0RC5-207||Required for all CoFH Mods. Also provides some customization options for Minecraft.||Team CoFH||Donate | Website|
|CoFHLib||[1.7.10]1.0.0B7-29||Framework required for all Team CoFH mods.||KingLemmingCoFH, Cynycal, Zeldo||Donate | Website|
|ChickenChunks||22.214.171.124||Advanced chunkloading management Credits: Sanguine - Texture Supporters:||ChickenBones||Donate | Website|
|Damage Indicators||3.2.3||Displays the damage you inflict on creatures, as well as current health, name and potion effects.||rich1051414||Donate | Website|
|Deadly World||1.7.10-1.0.2||Expands upon vanilla world generation to provide a more interesting - and dangerous - underground experience.||FatherToast||Donate | Website|
|CodeChickenCore||126.96.36.199||Base common code for all chickenbones mods.||chicken_bones||Donate | Website|
|CodeChickenLib||188.8.131.52||Needed for ChickenBones mods||ChickenBones||Donate | Website|
|Chisel 2||184.108.40.206||A mod that adds in many fancy blocks for decoration, which are crafted utilising the Chisel.||AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN,Pokefenn,Cricket,tterrag||Donate | Website|
|EnderStorage||220.127.116.11||Stores your stuff in the END! Credits: Ecu - original idea, design, chest and pouch texture Rosethorns - tank model Soaryn - tank texture Supporters: Blkdragon112||ChickenBones||Donate | Website|
|Ender IO||18.104.22.1687||Compact conduits, painted things and access to your stuff through an eye of ender.||CrazyPants,tterrag||Website|
|Extra Utilities||1.2.2||Just a bunch of useful things||RWTema||Website|
|FastCraft||1.21||FastCraft optimizes MineCraft in various ways, visit the homepage for further details and support.||Player||Website|
|Forge Multipart||22.214.171.1240||Open source library for facilitation of multiple functional parts in the one block space.||ChickenBones||Donate | Website|
|Growthcraft||2.1.0a||Growthcraft Core is as a mod which acts a central hub for the other mods. It will provide of resources needed in common by two or more Growthcraft mods.||Gwafu||Website|
|Growthcraft Grapes||2.1.0||Growthcraft Grapes is a mod which adds a new totally crop to the game: grapes. It also comes with Wine-making.||Gwafu||Website|
|Growthcraft Hops||2.1.0||Growthcraft Hops is a mod which adds a new crop to the game, hops. It also comes with Ale-brewing.||Gwafu||Website|
|Growthcraft Cellar||2.1.0a||Growthcraft Cellar is a mod which adds a new in-game hobby: brewing alcoholic beverages.||Gwafu||Website|
|Growthcraft Rice||2.1.0a||Growthcraft Rice is a mod which adds a new crop; rice. Alongside it also comes a new brew type; sake.||Gwafu||Website|
|Growthcraft Apples||2.1.0||Growthcraft Apples is a mod which changes how apples are farmed in-game. In addition to this, it also adds Apple Ciders as a new product from apples.||Gwafu||Website|
|Hardcore Ender Expansion||1.7.10-1.7.1||Overhauls the End with many new areas to explore, bosses to fight and rewards to gain.||chylex||Donate | Website|
|Headcrumbs||1.3.0||Adds heads!||ganymedes01||Donate | Website|
|Hunger Overhaul||beta.5.jenkins47||Hunger mechanics overhauled||iguana_man,Parker8283,progwml6,squeek502||Website|
|Hardcore Questing Mode||The Journey (4.2.2)||This mod will add Hardcore mode with extra lives. If you use up your lives, your world will be deleted or you will be banned.||Vswe,Lorddusk,Newcastlegeek||Donate | Website|
|IndustrialCraft 2||2-2.2.677||Industrial age themed expansion for Minecraft.||Alblaka,Player,RichardG,Thunderdark,GregoriusT,alexthesax,Drashian,Elementalist,Feanturi,Lurch1985,SirusKing,tahu44||Donate | Website|
|Inventory Tweaks||1.58-147-645ca10||Tweaks to inventory handling for ease of use, including sorting and automatic replacement of broken tools or exhausted stacks of items.||Jimeo Wan,Kobata||Website|
|Infernal Mobs||1.6.0||Diablo Style random Enchantments on Entities! Harder fights! More XP and enchanted loot!||AtomicStryker||Website|
|InGame Info XML||126.96.36.199||Display extra information on top of your ingame screen.||Lunatrius||Website|
|Iron Chest||188.8.131.522||New chests with larger sizes, with in-place upgrade items. The feature chest is the crystal chest, which is transparent - some inventory contents are visible without opening the chest||cpw||Website|
|JABBA||1.2.0a||Moar barrels The Jabba team would like to thank the Academy for this award... oh wait... *cough* erm... Credits to neptunepink for the original barrel idea, Q and his community for the name, special thanks to skyboy for rendering assistance and the DSU, and the many people whom have made modded MC such an awesome thing to be a part of.||ProfMobius,Taelnia||Website|
|LunatriusCore||184.108.40.206||A collection of utilities for Lunatrius' mods.||Lunatrius||Website|
|Lucky Block||5.1.0||The Lucky Block mod adds just one block, yet over one hundred possibilities to Minecraft! Just mine the Lucky Block, cross your fingers, and hope it will drop the items you need. But now, with this new version, you can expect more than just items; The Luc||PlayerInDistress||Donate | Website|
|Lycanites Mobs||220.127.116.11||Lycanites Mobs is a project that adds a wide range of new mobs to Minecraft. The mod adds a group of mobs to each specific biome type as well as other locations such as from Fire or Lava.||Lycanite (Richard Nicholson)||Donate | Website|
|Mantle||0.3.2.jenkins184||Shared code for Slime Knights mods and others.||mDiyo,Sunstrike,progWML6||Website|
|Maze Mod||1.2.0||Maze Dimension Mod||supercat765||Website|
|Magical Crops||4.0.0_BETA_13a||A Magical farming mod that allows you to grow and harvest all type of Minecraft resources, and make many magical items and armours.||Mark719||Website|
|MineTweaker 3||3.0.9C||Customize your minecraft experience!||Stan Hebben||Website|
|Minefactory Reloaded||2.8.0RC8-86||MFR aims to automate a number of tasks that previously would be difficult, boring, or work-intensive.||skyboy026||Website|
|MekanismGenerators||18.104.22.168||Generators module of Mekanism.||aidancbrady||Donate | Website|
|MekanismTools||22.214.171.124||Tools module for Mekanism.||aidancbrady||Donate | Website|
|Mekanism||126.96.36.199||Energy, Armor, Tools, Weapons, Machines, Magic.||aidancbrady||Donate | Website|
|Mob Properties||1.7.10-0.3.3||Allows advanced customization options for all mobs' drops, attributes, and NBT data.||FatherToast||Donate | Website|
|MobiusCore||1.2.3||Core mod used for Opis||ProfMobius||Website|
|Natural Absorption||1.2.1||Provides the player with a regenerating shield, intended for play with no health regen (or very slow regen). Also can be configured to replace armor's damage reduction with absorption.||FatherToast||Donate | Website|
|NotEnoughItems||188.8.131.52||Recipe Viewer, Inventory Manager, Item Spawner, Cheats and more||chicken_bones||Donate | Website|
|NEI Addons||184.108.40.206||Addons for Not Enough Items for various mods||bdew||Donate | Website|
|Nether Ores||2.3.0RC4-4||Introduces mineable yet dangerous ores to the Nether||PowerCrystals,TehKrush,AtomicStryker,skyboy026||Website|
|Opis||1.2.3||Contextual server profiler||ProfMobius||Website|
|OpenBlocks||1.3||All the things you never thought you will ever need||Mikee,NeverCast,boq,Lyqyd||Donate | Website|
|OpenMods||0.6||Boring stuff for all that silly Open* mods||Mikee,NeverCast,boq,Lyqyd||Donate | Website|
|Pam's HarvestCraft||1.7.10f||An absolutely huge farming and food mod.||Pamela Collins||Donate | Website|
|Pandora's Box||2.1||Adds Pandora's Box to the game. What does it do? There's only one way to find out...||Ivorius||Donate | Website|
|ProjectE||PE1.1.0||A complete rewrite of EE2 for modern Minecraft versions.||sinkillerj,Moze_Intel||Website|
|Planter Helper||0.5.0||Also known as VeinPlanter. Helps plant crops.||portablejim||Donate | Website|
|Useless Items Mod||1.7.10-0.0.1||This mod adds a few useless items.||JarnoVH||Website|
|Reliquary||1.2||Two words: magical swag. Oh, and a gun.||x3n0ph0b3,TheMike||Website|
|libsandstone||1.0.0||Sandstone, the foundation for pyramids. Another modding framework.||x3n0ph0b3,TheMike||Website|
|Random Things||2.2.4||Random Things packed into one Mod.||Lumien||Website|
|Redstone Arsenal||1.1.0RC4||Behold the Redstone (Flux) Revolution - provides Flux-Infused Tools and Armor!||Team CoFH||Donate | Website|
|Roguelike Dungeons||220.127.116.11||Adds randomized dungeons to the world||Greymerk||Website|
|Ruins Spawning System||1.7.10-14.1||Allows highly customizable Structure Templates to randomly generate in your Worlds||AtomicStryker,d00dv4d3r,kolt666,4HeadTiger,Blue001,jsmith,Saeldur||Website|
|Ruins configs||14.1||Adds traps to the world||Unknown||Donate | Website|
|Stackie||18.104.22.168||Stack entities into groups to decrease lag.||Lunatrius||Website|
|Smallboats||1.7.10-10.13.0-14.0||Adds a new boat called a Punt and a whitehall||Unknown||Website|
|Soul Shards Reborn||rc2||Complete remake of the old Soul Shards.||Moze_Intel||Website|
|Special AI||1.7.10-1.1.1||Adds additional AI patterns to mobs to make the game more challenging. 'Passive' mobs will fight back, monsters will break light sources and wooden doors, some mobs gain random extra abilities, and villages are more... village-y.||FatherToast||Donate | Website|
|Special Mobs||3.0.3||Adds variants to the vanilla mobs to make them more interesting and challenging.||FatherToast||Donate | Website|
|Tinkers' Construct||1.8.2a||A little of this, a little of that, a lot of tinkering, and a lot of tools||mDiyo,fuj1n,ProgWML6,Sunstrike,Pillbox,boni||Donate | Website|
|Trollore||1.7.10_1.6||Adds silverfish ore||Unknown||Website|
|TooMuchRain||1.7.2-1.0.0-b5||Gives players more control over Minecraft weather patterns||dmillerw||Donate | Website|
|Tinkers' Mechworks||66.8f23bae||Mechanically inclined Tinkers' Construct expansion||mDiyo,fuj1n,ProgWML6,Sunstrike,Pillbox||Donate | Website|
|The Twilight Forest||2.3.4||An enchanted forest dimension.||Benimatic (Ben Mazur)||Website|
|Thermal Expansion||4.0.0RC6||Expanding Minecraft Thermally - provides new options for automation and processing!||Team CoFH||Donate | Website|
|Thermal Foundation||1.0.0RC4-58||The foundation of a Thermally enhanced world!||Team CoFH||Donate | Website|
|Vein Miner||0.16.1||When a configured block is harvested a chain reaction is initiated to break connected blocks of the same type. Takes durability and health for each block mined.||portablejim||Donate | Website|
|Waila||1.5.9||All your data are belong to us.||ProfMobius||Donate | Website|
MadPack 2.1.3 Changelog:
Updated LycanitesMobsComplete 22.214.171.124
- New Mountain Mob Added: Barghest
- New Item Added: Soulstone
- New Feature - Soulbound Pets and Mounts
- Once a creature is tamed as either a pet or mount (not summoned as a minion or familiar) it can become bound to the player using a Soulstone. Bound pets and mounts can be summoned and banished whenever and wherever, however they do use up a Spirit stat which slowly replenishes over time. Bound pets will also have natural health regeneration.
- New Player Stat - Spirit: Summoned pets and mounts reserve some of the players Spirit, limiting how many pets or mounts a player can have out at once. Spirit also has a slow recharge which will limit how frequently a player can swap pets or mounts.
- Fixed a bug where mob spawners that spawn Lycanites Mobs wouldn't render the spinning mob model inside, this bug lso heavily spammed client logs when the spawners were within or near view.
This update fixes some Lycanite monsters not spawning in daylight ( a bug from the 2.0 release) Thanks to https://twitter.com/headwound_ for pointing out the issues.
Only the Lycanite config folder have been changed.
- The Warg will now also apply paralysis if it attacks an entity in mid air after using its leap ability in addition to its usually small area paralysis on landing.
- Change: Mobs spawning in the water will now check the light level of an air or water block up to 24 blocks above instead of just air blocks 16 blocks above.
- The Dimension spawn restrictions should now work correctly.
- The Familiar GUI should no longer incorrectly show up as empty, this needs to be tested.
- Added a minimum size restriction to hit boxes to prevent tiny mobs from slipping into the ground such as Baby Silex.
- Fixed a crash caused by loading the online donation familiars if the main site is down or not returning a valid data format (JSON).
- GUI Improvements: Some of the GUIs have been improved and there is now only one inventory tab which will open a new Lycanites Mobs Main Menu which can then be used to access all other GUIs such as the Minion Manager, Mount Manager or Beastiary, etc.
- Added buttons linking to the mod website and Patreon page. Also added links to creature pages on the mod website from the Beastiary creature pages.
- Summoned Minions and Familiars now have natural health regeneration.
- Creatures spawned from Nether Portals are no longer able to travel through them, this will stop Demon Mobs from spawn camping at the Nether! However, if a portal spawned creature is farmed or tamed, it will then be able to go through the portal after a short cooldown.
- Demonic Lightning Blasts (Cacodemon attacks) and Arcane Laser Storms (Beholder attacks) can now travel through entities without being destroyed. Entities it hits will still take damage but the projectile will continue past the entity until it goes out of bounds or hits a solid block.
- Added biome variants of the default dungeon back in
- Made biome Novelty dungeons rare to find
- Rougelike preciousBlocks config set to false
Also fixed some monster spawning derps.
(Info for server owners: config folder have been updated, and lycanite mod updated)
This is the release of MadPack 2 Beta.
Please report any bugs you find to:
No support is given, if you remove or add any other mods.
MadPack 2.1.3 Changelog:
I expect this to be the "last" update for a while for MadPack 2. We are working on MadPack 3, which is looking very good so far! I will however still push a update for MadPack 2 if there is any big bug / issues. This update however should fix most of the known issues.
- Fixed issue where Chisel would crash if a user sent any message to the IMC
- Added ARRRRRRR-cane stone blocks
- Added Factory varients using some old textures that were lying around
- Added a new Glass varient: Asymmetrical Leaded Glass
- Chiseled Torches now work as Forge microparts
- AntiBlocks will not allow mobs to spawn on them (like half blocks, or glass)
- Fixed the Mossy configuration to properly disable/enable whether the player can chisel cobble into mossy cobble, etc.
- Fixed some more present-nonsense
- Fixed a crash on dedicated servers
- Fixed an bug that allowed item duplication. We're sorry server ops :(
- Improved block loading performance significantly!
- Fix occasional crash when using dark tools right-click-place
- Fix odd block drop behavior that sometimes caused dupes with mod interaction
- Disable the wither skeleton replacement (for now)
- Fix dupe involving vat fluids
- Fix right clicking on vacuum chest placing the block in the player's hand
- Fix dupe involving buffers
- Fix lag from excessive buffer render updates
- Fix modifying ore dictionary itemstack sizes
- Fix conduit rendering issues
- Fix flickering arrows on item conduits
- Fix odd rendering when doing breaking animations
- Fix capacitors dropped in explosions being creative
- Fix breaking a conduit/facade removing the entire bundle regardless of what else it contained
- Add a default oredict preference for nether quartz dust
- Fix crash when updating cap bank IO mode adjacent to certain blocks
- Fix WAILA plugin always removing RF values
- Fix obelisk rendering becoming choppy as the world ages
- Fix issues with WAILA on conduits inside hidden bundles
- Fix crashes with WAILA handler
This pack now contains with this update Fastcraft 1.2.1 , by Player, enabled by default, and downloaded automatic. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with increased performance. Bug reports being made directly to Mod Authors should state Fastcraft is enabled. More informations can be found here: http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10820
Upodated LycanitesMobsComplete 126.96.36.199
- New Forest Mob Added: Warg
- Grues now spawn in the darkness again
- Fixed a crashed caused by the familiar GUI when rending an icon that can't be found, for now an empty entry is shown instead of a crash, I'm looking into fully fixing this issue though.
- All custom spawners now respect the "doMobSpawning" gamerule.
- Fixed a bug where piercing stat boosts via the config were decreasing the stat instead of increasing it.
- By default all mobs will have 10% extra health on Hard difficulty.
- All mounts with melee attacks will now melee their rider's attack target.
- Pure Lava will now turn any water block into stone.
- Dwellers now inflict the poison debuff.
- Halved the mobs spawned from Raptor Rampage.
- Lowering the leeching of Beholders when they eat buffs off attacking players, they now also have a 50% chance of eating buffs when hit down from 100%.
- Added a hitscan check when Striders attempt to grab players/entities.
This is the release of MadPack 2 Beta.
Please report any bugs you find to:
No support is given, if you remove or add any other mods.
Updated betterAnvil - 3.0.10
- FIX: Bug that caused non-repairable items to be 'repaired' when renaming, e.g. tin strongbox (: 1) to creative strongbox (: 0)
- FIX: Crash caused by empty arrays
- Remove translation in config file to fix issues when language is changed
- FIX: Enchantment limit being 1 to big
- FIX: Enchanted book not being placed in anvil gui correctly
- FIX: Output stack not showing if the player did not have enough levels
Updated DeadlyWorld 1.0.2 for MC 1.6.2
- The break speed of silverfish blocks is now modified to match that of the blocks they are imitating.
- Should fix some monster water issues
- Bug fixes
Thaumcraft Pech should now spawn in Magical Forest again.
Updated MoreEnchantments to 1.6.4-1.1.2
- We used a early alpha build. So this should fix some bugs.
Disabled Kobold Thievery
- Should increase performance
Disabled Creative ThermalExpansion blocks to fix a exploit
Updated SpecialMobs to 3.0
- Should make the pack more stable, and a little less tick hungry.
Updated LycanitesMobsComplete to 1.5.1i [1.6.4]
- Fixing bugs, as we used a old version :P
Updated magicalcrops to 1.6.4_3.2.0_BETA_23
- New crops
- Bug fixes
© 2012-2015 ATLauncher